MitoFuel MitoThrive is the 2nd generation formulae and was designed to revive sluggish cells and mitochondria and nurse your cells back to full functionality and as such, it contains all the nutritional components that are required to do this. It by no means contains all the nutrients and micro-nutrients that your body needs to function and most of these still must come from a nutrient rich diet, not a bottle. In fact, many people find that they crave more nutrient dense foods when they start taking MitoFuel.
So, who should consider taking MitoThrive? This balanced proprietary formula of mitochondrial boosters is ideal for people suffering from low energy or insulin resistance to help kick-start their mitochondrial function? At the same time, it is perfect for the athlete who is looking to push a little harder for longer and is looking to take their performance to the next level.
MitoThrive is not intended to replace any medication or treat any disease or medical problem.
- While all the above components have been established to be generally safe and within the recommended daily allowance for these nutrients, some people may have sensitivity to the ingredients and they should not take this product without clearance from a medical professional. Additionally, if any unlikely reaction or unforeseen symptoms occur after consuming MitoFuel, use should be discontinued immediately. If the symptoms do not subside after discontinuing, advice should be sought from a medical professional.
- If you are on chronic or prescription medication, you should check with your doctor before taking MitoFuel.
- MitoThrive contains Vitamin K2 and should not be taken in conjuction with blood thinners.
- Some individuals may initially experience protein cravings due to an increased demand for amino acids with the up-regulated mitochondrial function.
- Safety during pregnancy or while breast feeding has not been established and as such we do not recommend taking MitoFuel if you fall into either category.
- This product is not intended for use by children under the age of 16 years and should be kept out of the reach children.